You must include your name and email address. You may also modify the subject or message text if you wish. Please be polite.If you are unable to see the message text, please click here.
Dear GOP Members of the Michigan Legislature:
I write as an ordinary American to ask you to stand up for this great country and expose this massive fraud and attempted coup on our great nation from enemies foreign and domestic.
I have been following what is happening in Michigan and across this nation. The number of citizens who have come forward about the fraud are huge. To those who watched the hearings on voter faud in Michigan last week, it is clear that the results that were certified in Michigan are not a true and accurate reflection of the people. As a citizen, it was embarrassing that poll workers were shut out on election day at TCF in Detroit. What happened in Detroit was disgraceful and unAmerican.
On election night, around midnight, President Trump was winning Michigan by approximately 400,000 votes with about 80 percent of the vote totaled. When the next 10% of votes were counted, from Wayne County (Detroit), Biden suddenly caught Trump, with 90% of the votes in. Biden made up that deficit with 10% of the total vote. That means that nearly 100% of the vote from Wayne County went to Biden. That also means that practically all registered voters voted in Wayne County. Does anyone believe that is possible? I don’t. This is a physical and statistical impossibility.
Also, we saw other evidence of fraud in Michigan, including testimony that:
As Americans, we cannot allow foreign influence and fraud to corrupt our sacred right to vote. I call on you to act, under Article 2, Section 1 of the United States Constitution, to pull back your Michigan electors. I pray that you call a Special Session and won’t hide behind Governor Whitmer.
Please stand for election integrity. Pull back your electoral votes. We urge you to appoint a new slate of electors. Stand for truth and freedom. Stand for Michigan. Stand for America. May God Bless you all.
Return to ADA Home page