Friday and Saturday in DC at Value Voters Summit included the following presenters and much more. (The summit is annually sponsored by organizations such as: Family Research Council, American Family Association, Liberty Counsel, American Values, etc.)
U.S. Congressman Paul Ryan
U.S. Congresswoman Michele Bachmann
Mat Staver, President of Liberty Counsel and Dean of the Law School at Liberty Univ.
General William Boykin (ret)
Dennis Prager – national talk show host
Col. Oliver North
Tim Wildmon, President of American Family Association
Gary Bauer – President and Founder of American Values
Kamal Saleem, author, former terrorist, and Christian convert
U.S. Congressman Steve King
Frank Gaffney, founder and President of American Center for Security Policy
Sen. Rich Santorum
and many others
These informative presentations are each available at
In addition to the formal times of presentations to thousands of attendees in the large auditorium, there are also informal times of discussion, and the opportunity to attend a variety of breakout sessions.
Let me share with you a few reoccurring observations that I heard throughout the weekend.
· The American Constitution is under attack.
· There is a strategy behind this attack.
· Momentum is heightening to quell the freedom of speech and the freedom of religion at the highest level of this administration by invoking hate speech crimes prohibiting people from expressing concern or educating others regarding Shariah Law, Muslim Brotherhood, etc.
· The Muslim Brotherhood is making rapid advances.
· The Muslim Brotherhood has a growing number of individuals with connections in high up places in the government, in our military, at the University - in accord with their plans.
· Shariah is the moral code and religious law of Islam. Much can be said about the brutally repressive, even totalitarian character of Shariah with its harsh treatment of women, homosexuals, Christians, Jews and other “infidels” and apostates among others. Shariah is wholly at odds with U.S. national sovereignty, the U.S. Constitution and the liberties it guarantees. [Taken from “Shariah the Threat to America” published by Center for Security Policy Press, Washington, DC]. See www.Shariahhthethreat.com
· Americans by and large are oblivious and or naïve to the very serious threat posed by The Muslim Brotherhood and the many other Muslim Brotherhood operatives including CAIR (Council for American Islamic Relations).
· There have been a number of courts throughout America which have adopted or allowed Shariah codes to be utilized in their court decisions and this is becoming more prevalent.
· Americans are largely ignorant in regard to what is commonly called Civilization Jihad or sometimes now as stealth Jihad. The objective of the stealth jihad is the same as the violent: subjugation of Dar al-Harb (name for the region where Shariah does not predominate) to Shariah, which would result in the non-Muslim world being subsumed under Dar al-Islam (region where Shariah does predominate).
Some of you are aware of the term Jihad. Jihad is "holy war." Or, more precisely: It means the legal, compulsory, communal effort to expand the territories ruled by Muslims at the expense of territories ruled by non-Muslims.
There also were several concerning questions made regarding Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s selection of and reliance upon for counsel from her Chief Aid Huma Abedin.
Huma Abedin was an assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, an offshoot of the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs (IMMA), founded by Abdullah Omar Naseef, secretary general of the Muslim World League in Saudi Arabia, "perhaps the most significant Muslim Brotherhood organization in the world".
The Muslim World League provided funds to Osama bin Laden and "is an observer member of the Organization of Islamic Conferences, an inter-governmental coalition dedicated to 'liberating Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa from Zionist occupation.'"
Abedin was a member of the Muslim Student Association (MSA). The MSA is a front group for the Muslim Brotherhood.
I say all of this to say the following: I can’t underestimate the overwhelming sense of burden and heart-felt concern expressed by leader after leader at the Values Voter Summit. There is a prevailing sense that America is on the verge of a continued and massive shift away from Constitutionalism, of a cultural shift away from its Judeo-Christian foundation to a leftist, socialistic, secularist push to wherever that leads including an ultimate forced acceptance of Shariah under an Islamist-based leadership.
We find it incredible that one poll after another shows a very tight presidential race in the midst of what we see unfolding day after day in our embattled America.
· Are you registered to vote?
· Are you studying the times and going to the Lord to pray?
· Are you involved in a calling center or some other activity engaged in helping to get people out to vote?
I wish you, too, could have gathered together to hear some of America’s finest conservative Christians articulate what they see on the horizon.
However, you can see many of the presentations one by one by simply going to:
How often have you heard comparisons made to Germany and the lethargy of the German people when signs of tyranny were unfolding and to the lethargy in America? I heard that contrast being spoken of and the name Dietrich Bonhoeffer invoked more than once.
Here are a few helpful resources.
Frank Gaffney (a wonderfully gifted man who worked in the Defense Department during the Reagan administration) has a wonderfully informative and educational website on much of what has been outlined above: Shariah, jihad, Muslim Brotherhood, civilization jihad, Huma Abedin and so much more. It’s at:
For a recent email alert entitled Combating a spirit of “I’m not going to vote”, we created a pamphlet using the same title. This brochure is available in PDF form. We urge you to make copies and share it with others and/or forward it to others. Click here to download the pamphlet.
In addition, we created a church bulletin insert that is also available in PDF form. Click here to download the church bulletin insert. We urge you to take and use these valuable resources.
We are also making available free of charge a twenty minute DVD taken from the two hour DVD “One Nation Under God.” I’ve entitled it “Why Christians Must Vote” with David Barton.
As a step to help bring God back to the center of American life, American Decency Association is distributing this significant DVD, “Why Christians Must Vote,” free of charge.
We urge you to order this complimentary DVD and show it to your friends and family, Sunday School class, or church group. Once you view this powerful DVD for yourself, we believe you will definitely want to share it with others.
What do you see? Let us hear from you. In addition, if you stand with us, please stand with us financially. It means an awful lot in these serious days.
To support our efforts please click here or mail your gift to American Decency Association (ADA), PO Box 202, Fremont, MI 49412.
American Decency Association is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.